- Title information : When Breath Becomes Air
- Format: Hardcover| ? 228 pages Pages
- Dimensions (H x W x L) : 178 x 110 x 16 mm
- Shipping Wtg: 0.139 Kg
- Language : ENGLISH
- ISBN10 :?
- ISBN13 :9781529110944
- Author : Paul Kalanithi
- Product Format : BC
- Publisher : Vintage
- Country of publication : United Kingdom
- Book Main Category: : Neurology and clinical neurophysiology
when breath becomes air chronicles kalanithi's transformation from a medical student asking what makes a virtuous and meaningful life into a neurosurgeon working in the core of human identity - the brain - and finally into a patient and a new father.
what makes life worth living in the face of death?