COMPANY ONLINE PURCHASE POLICY
All the information obtained in this site is strictly for our own customer service use. We will not sell or release your personal information to any third party personnel or company.
Payment will be done via a secure link on the ELP website.
Customers will pay by any credit card issued by the Mauritius Commercial Bank.
ELP will not be liable if your card has been lost or stolen, leading to no refund, once payment has been made.
By indicating the user’s acceptance to purchase any product or service offered on the website, (s)he is obligated to complete such transactions. Users shall prohibit from indicating its acceptance to purchase products and services where (s)he does not intend to complete such transactions.
Any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price may be cancelled. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment levied. In the event the payment has been processed, the same shall be credited to your account and duly notified to you by email.
In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or shipping address), an extra cost for the re-delivery of the products shall be claimed from the user placing the order.
Shipment/delivery time of order processing starts from the day the order is placed with elpmauritius.com. Usually all orders are processed and shipped within 1-5 working days.
ELP will provide its online customers with the possibility to return or exchange faulty books (subject to verification by our staff).
In case a customer receives a faulty book, (s)he will have to send an email at email@example.com with the invoice number, item number, quantity and a picture of the faulty book which must be attached to the mail as proof.
Our sales person will then revert back via email to notify about the return application. If return is accepted, a Purchase Return Order Quote will be sent to you via email within 3 working days.
Payment effected for sold out books will lead to a refund to your bank account or necessary actions will be taken.
ELP must be contacted within 15 days upon receipt of books for return to be taken into consideration.
- The books must be returned to ELP Head Office (Vacoas).
- A copy of the original invoice and a copy of the purchase receipt must be present in the packing when return is being done.
- All returns must be packed in a manner to avoid any additional damage to the books resulting from insufficient packaging.
- The Purchase Return Order Quote Number will have to appear on the outside of the packing.
- Customer must print the email where the return has been accepted by ELP and send it together with the faulty books.
- In case of no printout of the confirmation email and no specific Purchase Return Order number on the packing, the books will be returned to the sender.
- The customer will pay the return freight charges and any other taxes, which may be applicable.
- When the customer will receive the confirmation email concerning the return or exchange of books, the books must reach ELP head office not more than 5 working days after the confirmation email has been sent. Else, return will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
- Return or exchange will be subjected to tough verification by our staff.